The Micrologic PLMACS is a device designed to perform measurements on a 3-phase electrical power source and load, recording the measurements on a removable SD Card with options of transmitting the data in real-time to the user via SMS or text messaging. It can also automatically generate alerts when a certain conditions are met such as exceeding energy consumption, surges and sags in AC voltage supply, occurrences of power failures and other events. It also has built-in relay outputs for remotely controlling the load by text messaging such as starting and stopping a motor. Automatic scheduling of loads is also possible.
- Record real-time data in SD Card
- Transmit monitored data through SMS/GPRS as needed by user
- Automatically alert user thru SMS when certain pre-programmed events occur
- Remotely control electrical load thru SMS
- Automatically turn on and off load according to user-defined schedule
The data saved in the SD Card are read, displayed and saved into a file by the accompanying Software which is designed to run on a Windows-based computer. This software is also used to enter the operating parameters of the PLMACS. These parameters are stored in the SD Card and read by the PLMACS on start-up. The various functions of the PLMACS are then executed based on these parameters.